8:00 – 18:00
Tomoda is our last name.
Shouten means Market in English.
- Our company is a small company. However, small doesn't mean bad. We don't need a large profit so that we can sell used cars at cheap price. At least, we sell used cars at the Japanese market price.
- Tomoda Shouten started a car business in 1960s. We had dealt with local Japanese people until 1990s.
- In 1990s, we sold engines to foreign buyers in Japan.
- In late 1990s and 2000s, we exported engines and car parts to foreign countries such as Australlia, New Zealand, and Sri Lanka.
- In 2013, we have an agent in Myanmar.
- Now, thanks for the Internet, we export used Japanese cars to all over the world.